The Association’s global mission is to promote equitable, fair and mutually beneficial international trade.
Being aware of the fact that international trade can develop successfully for mutual benefit only on the basis of reciprocity, the Association closely cooperates with its partner, De la Rey Consulting that offers a range of services facilitating access to the markets of Russia, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, including:
- Hosting international business missions and delegations in Russia and the EAEU countries;
- Arranging international companies’ presentations in Russia and the EAEU countries;
- Arranging negotiations and B2B meetings and sessions with companies, business associations and relevant industry institutions in Russia and the EAEU countries;
- Consulting on matters related to the access to the markets of Russia and the EAEU countries (including customs clearance, taxation, certification, logistics, non-tariff barriers etc.);
- Finding, screening, selecting and running background checks of potential partners, distributors, dealers, consignees and agents in Russia and the EAEU countries;
- Organization of seminars and other educational events concerning the access to the markets of Russia and the EAEU countries;
- Preparing analytical market surveys on various industries, specific goods and promising trade prospects and trends.