YAROSLAVL BUSINESSMEN LEARN EXPORT MARKETING
The training seminar was attended by Yaroslavl Region SMEs including garment manufacturers, paint and varnish producers, equipment developers, children's goods manufacturers and service companies. The entrepreneurs learned how to conduct marketing research, prepare goods for market entry properly, promote goods effectively, use international marketing and find foreign partners.
6 TIPS TO NEW EXPORTERS FROM ANNA TRUBETSKAYA
1. Don’t be afraid to open new markets. You can fill the knowledge gap easily by means of Internet containing a lot of information that can be used as a basis for future field studies.
2. Analyze new foreign market. Entrepreneurs often fail in participating in trade fairs or business mission abroad because they have no idea of the country itself, its industry and economy, peculiarities of doing business there. Such uncertainty leads to poor results, so you should either research by yourself, or go to the foreign market experts beforehand.
3. Be active. Wait-it-out strategy doesn’t produce results, so call your foreign partners first, arrange meetings, act, keep in touch, and assure that your product is the best choice for them.
4. Appoint specialist in charge of export promotion. Rather often the company director doesn’t have time to deal with export twists and turns, while average executives don’t have proper knowledge, experience and personal qualifications for export development. In this situation you need select one employee that will promote export activity. Don’t have such specialist or can’t train him properly? We can help you in growing the export specialist.
5. Act rapidly. The market changes instantly, and today’s vacant market segment can be occupied tomorrow. If you delay, you will lose both clients and market entry possibilities.
6. Don’t stop half-way. Some companies neglect post-event communication with potential partners after trade fairs and business missions. Maintain new contacts and give your attention to networking and communication, because it is the very important part of export activity.
From 18 to 21 October the delegation of 15 exporters from Vladimir, Lipetsk and Yaroslavl regions visited Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia
Association of Small and Medium-Sized Exporters organized the business mission of Altai Territory’s entrepreneurs to Vietnam
On July 9, 2018 the seminar named “Marketing as Part of Export Project” was held in Yaroslavl. This seminar was conducted by well-known expert Anna Trubetskaya, a deputy director of the Association of Small and Medium-sized Exporters.